Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and sales representatives.
- Create, update and maintain customer database files to ensure accurate and complete information in all systems
- Create, enter, and manage quotes and orders.
- Set up projects and corresponding information.
- Review orders, invoices and other related items to ensure accuracy and proper billing.
- Support sales personnel by emailing, mailing, faxing quotes, letters, job specifications, sieve analysis, invoices, reports, literature, and other sales or marketing materials to customers.
- Assists and coordinates with accounts receivables to ensure proper information is gathered during the sales process in order to limit collections and receivables liabilities. Assist with credit memos, billing.
- Work with the sales team to ensure that the defined sales process is followed for each customer
- Distribute and relay any leads, potential sales, to right sales associate
- Monitor daily sales, projects, and orders
- Assist with bid and lead programs working hand-in-hand with inside sales CSR. (tracking and monitoring estimates, bids, quotes, sales, and customer contact information.
- Support management, all outside sales, inside sales, dispatch and yard personnel working as a team
LOCATION | 30D Progress Ave. Seymour, CT 06483
I certify that the information contained in this application is correct to the best of my knowledge.
I understand that to falsify information is grounds for refusing to hire me, or for discharge
should I be hired. Haynes Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.