heavy equipment Mechanic
Haynes is seeking a Mechanic to provide assistance in our Garage. We are a dynamic and growing company looking for a heavy equipment mechanic specializing in off road heavy equipment. The mechanic must also have some welding experience.
Haynes is looking for a dedicated individual to join our team! We are growing and looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic candidate to join our team of seasoned professionals in the Materials and Development industry.
Critical Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for a high standard of safety for one’s self, other employees, and vehicles/equipment.
- Follows processes developed by garage management to repair/service all pieces as quickly, efficiently, and safely as possible
- Provides technical support to the fellow staff using his/her vast experience in the mechanic field
- Works with shop foreman to establish a time frame/game plan for the repair he is assigned to
- Works to continue to keep themselves forward thinking and always on the front edge of their position
- Works to repair both on road off road and plant equipment depending on the need and work schedule
- Assists fellow mechanics as well as other team Haynes members when needed
- Extensive knowledge of all types of trucks on road and off road and equipment
- Experience in all type of heavy construction and quarry equipment
- Experience on diesel engines, hydraulics, pumps, transmissions, final drives and brake systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Must have own tools and work well in a fast pace environment
- Can maintain effective relationships with coworkers as well as superiors
- Ability to diagnose and trouble shoot all mechanical issues
LOCATION | 1236 New haven rd. Naugatuck, ct 06770
I certify that the information contained in this application is correct to the best of my knowledge.
I understand that to falsify information is grounds for refusing to hire me, or for discharge
should I be hired. Haynes Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.