Haynes is seeking a Project Engineer to develop and provide assistance in project management, estimating, equipment management, subcontractors, vendors and owners.
Haynes is looking for a dedicated individual to join our Development team! We are growing and looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic candidate to join our team of seasoned professionals in the Development industry.
- Completing job cost analysis, schedule adherence, support equipment management department to ensure equipment is scheduled to maintain project schedules
- Project monthly report, contract administration, and punch-list management
- Ensure safety, quality and contractual risk management for projects
- Assist Project Manager in subcontractor buyout by arranging and attending site visits with subcontractors, tracking subcontractor proposals and entering required data in project management software
- Bachelors in Construction Management, Civil or Structural Engineering; or equivalent work experience
- Must be able to management multiple projects/activities in a dynamic fast pace environment
- Must demonstrate problem-solving skills; high standard of attention to detail
- Must be able to handle simultaneous critical deadlines, manage time and prioritize work; ability to analyze data; articulate communicator and ability to interpret and explain state/federal mandates
- Must have excellent computer skills in Word, Office and Excel; Timberline a plus
- Must have a sense of urgency and ownership and the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to read construction blue prints and do take-offs for building materials is a plus
LOCATION | 30D Progress Ave. Seymour, CT 06483
I certify that the information contained in this application is correct to the best of my knowledge.
I understand that to falsify information is grounds for refusing to hire me, or for discharge
should I be hired. Haynes Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.