FOR OVER 50 YEARS WE HAVE BEEN COMMITTED TO OUR PEOPLE
SIGN UP TODAY
This means, that as an employer HAYNES will provide:
- A firm commitment to employee health and safety.
- An equal opportunity workplace free from discrimination or harassment.
- A work environment where employees are committed to “doing the right thing” and always acting ethically.
- A work environment committed to diversity in the people we recruit and the ideas and experiences they bring to the Company.
- Training and resources so employees can perform their job responsibilities to the best of their abilities.
- Opportunities to grow professionally and support for pursuit of higher education.
Benefits that are both comprehensive and competitive and which support our employees and their families.
- 401(k) with company match - 25% higher than industry avg.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Wellness programs
- Paid time off including Vacation & Sick time
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid long term disability insurance
Many of our employees have been with us for several years and some even decades. Haynes takes a great deal of pride in the number of long-term employees we have, people who bring invaluable years of experience to our team. Haynes is committed to always looking for new ways to invest back into our workforce, because our people are our number one priority.