PIZZA OVEN RENTAL
Stone Living Wood-Fired Oven (Large)
$699 / includes LOCAL delivery*, pick-up + tax (24 hr)
- Finished dimensions –50”D x 55”W x 96”H
- Cooking surface – 36”D x 42”W (1500 sq in)
Stone Living Wood-Fired Oven (Small)
$499 / includes LOCAL delivery*, pick-up + tax (24 hr)
- Finished Dimensions –38”D x 42”W x 89”H
- Cooking surface – 27”D X 30”W (800 sq inches
PIZZA OVEN RENTAL 101
UNIT DIMENSIONS AND SPECS
- Identify the location where the unit will be placed, level ground is expected.
- Unit footprints are 50"D x 55"W (96"H) / 38"D x 42"W (89"H).
- Required space around the unit needs to be a minimum of 48" around and 72" above free from any combustible materials.
MACHINE DELIVERY SPACE REQUIREMENTS
- Width of machine is 8'-6" wide. All openings where machine will travel must be this wide or more.
- Height of machine with the oven is a minimum of 9'-6" high. Access should be clear of low branches and overhangs of any structures.
- The route to be traveled with the unit should avoid septic tank and system.
- The unit can not be driven on any side incline.
- The route should not include any slope greater than 30 degrees.
PREPARATION OF OVEN
- If the oven has been exposed to moisture, a small fire should be burned for 2-3 hours at 250-300 degrees.
- Use only cured wood, do not use paper, trash, synthetic logs or wood treated chemicals.
- Allow yourself 2-3 hours of preparation for the fire and bed of coals prior to cooking.
BUILDING THE FIRE
- Lengths of wood should be 6-18" and various diameters.
- Build fire in center of oven floor and develop a good base of coals.
- Heat the oven to 350-600 degrees - this may take a few hours depending on the type of wood you're burning. Oak produces the highest heat.
- When oven reaches temperature, push the fire and coals to the back and sides of the oven. Sweep the fine ashes to the side and back.
- Insert pizza and cook directly on oven floor.
- Continue to add wood to maintain oven temperature. If cooking pizza's for a long period of time, it may require to reheat the oven floor to maintain the heat of the cooking surface.
*local delivery - please ask us for more details.