Under the general direction of the Retail Store Manager, the Landscape Architect works directly with associations, contractors, designers, homeowners and municipalities to educate, promote, solicit and close product and service sales. The Landscape Architect provides added value to the customer through their foreword thinking solutions.
The Landscape Architect will prepare designs, specifications, and cost estimates for residential and commercial landscaping projects. Promotes open channels of communications that permit positive interactions with management, staff, customers and vendors.
Critical Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow strategic customer care to ensure that the highest level of customer satisfaction is met (phone, email and face to face interactions) with all clients
- Raise operational excellence of store operations
- Cross sell across all Haynes product lines and services
- Accountable for hitting sales and operational goals handed down to them from Retail Store Manager
- Work with customer service team to track all leads and quotes to their conclusion within the appropriate time
- Prepare graphic representations of proposed plans using design software
- Conduct telemarketing sales calls to existing and new customers as needed
- Execute processes for operational and sales functions for the location
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
- Maintain a constant vigilance to ensure that the show room and display areas are always clean and stocked
- Suggest new products/services to be sold to the Retail Store Managers
- Respond with urgency to customer complaints and comments
- Attending all activities, events and meetings when required
- Perform additional duties as required
- Must have proven experience in hardscape/landscape design (3-5 years)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in software packages that facilitate hardscape design such as Sketch Up
- Understanding of sales processes
- Basic understanding of the CT Construction and Building Industry
- Organized and the proven ability to multitask
- Time Management skills
- Drive and Push for sales
- Ability to learn new programs and technical skills
LOCATION | 15 Franklin St. Seymour, CT 06483
I certify that the information contained in this application is correct to the best of my knowledge.
I understand that to falsify information is grounds for refusing to hire me, or for discharge
should I be hired. Haynes Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.