HEAVY Equipment MEchanic
Under the general direction of the garage foreman works as an individual and a team member to accomplish the goal of servicing and repairing on road and off road trucks and equipment
- Responsible for a high standard of safety for one’s self, other employees, and vehicles/equipment.
- Follows processes developed by garage management to repair/service all pieces as quickly, efficiently, and safely as possible.
- Provides technical support to the fellow staff using his/her vast experience in the mechanic field
- Works with shop foreman to establish a time frame/game plan for the repair he is assigned to.
- Works to continue to keep themselves forward thinking and always on the front edge of their position
- Works to repair both on road off road and plant equipment depending on the need and work schedule
LOCATION | 30D Progress Ave. Seymour, CT 06483
I certify that the information contained in this application is correct to the best of my knowledge.
I understand that to falsify information is grounds for refusing to hire me, or for discharge
should I be hired. Haynes Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.